Sunday, July 24, 2011

Finding the best me!

About a year ago I said that I would start blogging. I opened the account and did my usual went head on and STOPPED! Well I've decided I'm going to restart but this time I'm going to have some accountability. So if you are receiving this email I'm hoping you will be my accountability partner. That just means if you don't see me post at least once a week then you'll give me a gentle nudge to get back on track. I'm starting with a small group but my hope is that it will grow and I will get better at this blogging exercise. If you're not interested please let me know and I will remove you from the list. No hard feelings.

My topic for this blog is personal branding! You see I truly believe that anytime we make contact with someone we are making an impression. We are saying who we are without saying one word. So I'm going to try to site examples through photos, phrases or non verbal cue that I notice. Feel free to comment back as this will be helpful for my "research". I believe many times in our communication with others we fail to convey the proper message because our verbal and nonverbal communication are inconsistent. So, please take this journey with me as I work to find me and hope you will find you!
Susan

No comments:

Post a Comment