Thursday, July 28, 2011

My Nemasis!

There is one thing that each day I open my eyes I pay attention tomore than any other thing. If you know me then you know what it is. It is my stomach!!! Ugh!!!

It's the first thing I think about each morning. I check, hoping it has decreased in size. I'm hoping that it is no longer there.

I long for a flat belly and I talk about it constantly. I say, if I could lose my stomach I wouldn't have to worry about the rest of my body.

With all of the conversation around my stomach you wouldn't believe that I am always trying to determine what is next to eat. I'm a foodie and a Dr. Oz groupie/stalker. At least I'm always conscious of it and trying to determine what I can eat that will make it decrease.

They say that you can only change that which you focus your attention. If that were the case I would have the flatest belly of any woman on earth. Well now I guess I'm caught in the new research: stress increases the belly because of the cortisol. I'm doomed for destruction if that's the case. But I refuse to give up!

Next stop will be the Plastic Surgeon's Office! I'm ready to cut it off! It's got to go!

No comments:

Post a Comment