Monday, July 25, 2011

Necessary Evils!

May day is filled with rituals. I wake up at 4:30am. I go to the bathroom, read my morning mediation, put on my workout clothes, set my iPhone for the gospel radio station (I need all the help I can get for inspiration most importantly Jesus) and head to workout. After I workout I have to get coffee! You would think that after a hard work out I wouldn't need a jolt of java but I do. Now I don't drink coffee any other time of the day except one cup in the morning and it is a must have. I love the aroma and taste. It's amazing what it does for my personality! On some slow Saturdays I enjoy french pressing my coffee...oh heaven! What a treat!!
I know that this whole routine is a bit over the top since it occurs before work but it makes the day go by must smoother. I much easier to deal with and I am better equipped to handle what happens throughout the day. Trust me I've tried skipping a step or two especially the coffee and believe me, it is necessary!

No comments:

Post a Comment